Report a safeguarding concern
If you are worried about a vulnerable adult, please don’t stay silent.
If you, or someone you know, is experiencing a metal health crisis you can find information on the different types of support that are available on the Somerset NHS Foundation Trust website.
For general enquiries to the Safeguarding Board
If you have been directed to the SSAB website to complete an electronic referral form please use the link above.
Please note that the form below is for enquiries about the Somerset Safeguarding Adults Board only and should not be used to:
- Submit Service user related queries (including about Coronavirus) – these should be directed to the member organisation(s) involved
- Submit Safeguarding referrals – these should be made as detailed above
- Progress or give an update on an existing referral to Somerset County Council‘s Adult Social Care service
- Submit a Subject Access Request for information that is held by a member organisation
- Make a complaint about a member organisation. Each member organisation will have their own complaints processes and these should be followed.
Please be aware that our mailbox is not monitored out of normal office hours.